Lake City Public Schools will be offering free breakfast and lunch Monday - Friday.
No registration required. Just show up and eat! Meals are available at our Bluff View Elementary Campus only.
Breakfast served 7:30 – 9:00 am / Lunch served from 11:00 am- 12:30 pm
Parents are welcome to eat with their child at a cost of $2.50 breakfast /$4.00 lunch payable at time of service.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. This program is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture.
Facilities, Policies and Insurance
WELCOME TO OUR FACILITY REQUEST SYSTEM - before submitting your facility request, please review the guidelines and submit your usage plan and waiver. Once your plan has been approved you will be able to submit your facility request.
Facility Requests will not be approved for use before 3:30 pm M-F during the school year. Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our facilities are not available for rentals for non-district groups/organizations at this time.
POLICY AND PRICING INFORMATION
1. Read Policy and Pricing Information (document below).
2. Provide your current Insurance Liability Form with your Requester Registration (if required, see Policy and Pricing Information).
3. Submit your Facility Use Request at least 10 business days prior to your first event date
4. Submit you COVID-19 Facility Usage Plan.
5. Wait for email approval/denial of your facilities request.
6. When request has been approved, a contract will be sent to you for your signature.
For questions or assistance, contact Amanda Kvasnicka at (651)345-7170 or email