Water Bottles (Required)
- Water in jugs will not be available at practices or games.
- Practice: Water bottles as needed for recuperation during practice.
- Games: Recommending 1-2 water bottles filled as needed. Water bottles may NOT be shared between players.
Shin Guards (Required)
Must meet the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) specifications.
- Start wearing them now, so they are broken in by the first day of practice
- Must be soccer-specific cleats (vs. Football/Baseball cleats)
- A small selection of online stores to potentially get good deals
- Players are not required to wear a mask at practices or games.
- We recognize that some families will continue to require their own player to use a mask and that's fine. It is currently up to the discretion of parents as to whether or not their players wear a mask to/from practice or during games.
Additional protection gear
- Bands for glasses (required)
- Full90 Helmet (optional)
- Athletic cup (option)
- Mouth guard (optional)
- Wax covers for braces (optional)